1. Search for Windows 10 download page. Or better still, click on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
2. Click the “DOWNLOAD TOOL NOW” button to initiate the Windows 10 download sequence.
3. Launch the Download Tool after it is done downloading.
4. Click Select Upgrade this PC Now if you are just installing on this particular computer and want to do so instantly.
The tool will take a while to download the Windows 10 software. Patience is vitally required here, most especially if you have a slow internet connection. After it downloads, the software also goes through a preparation process and downloads some more files, all of which demands time, probably even for as long as an hour on a high-speed internet connection.
5. Click Accept on the license terms screen. Wait again as the software checks for updates. You may want to walk away for a while because this also takes several minutes.
6. Then Click the Install button. Again wait for about 20 to 30 minutes for the computer to copy files. It will reboot severally with that command all aimed towards the upgrade of the Windows.
7. Click Next at the login screen.
8. Click Use Express settings. You can always change some settings at any time.
9. Click Next on the “New apps for the new Windows” screen. The computer will tell you you are “finalizing your settings,” and then you will advance to the Windows 10 lock screen.
10. Log in to your computer. Windows 10 will take another couple of minutes to do an initial setup and then it will take you to the Windows desktop after the setup is complete.